NEW SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FOR FALL 2017/ SPRING 2018
Download here: 2017 New Scholarship Application
The scholarship is only available for students attending high schools in the Fort Worth and surrounding Tarrant County area of Texas. The application is very specific in the requirements to be eligible for consideration. Incomplete applications or applications outside of Tarrant County will not be considered.
- Applicant must be a resident of Tarrant County.
- Applicant must use the current year’s application.
- Applicant must attach a current official seal high school and/or college transcript.
- Applicant must attach a copy of a SAT or ACT score report.
- Applicant must submit (minimum) one letter of reference from a person who has known the applicant for two or more years and who is not a relative or member of the applicant’s family.
- Application must be completed in its entirety and must be submitted or postmarked on or before March 23, 2017.
Mail Completed Application & Required Documents to:
M.A.C.E. Attn: Scholarship Committee PO Box 471752 Fort Worth, Texas 76147-1408 Incomplete applications or applications lacking official transcripts, a copy of the test score report, or a letter of reference will not be considered. Selection as a finalist for interviews will be based on the following criteria:
- Financial need
- Scholastic ability
- Extracurricular activities, employment, community service
- Scholastic and/or Civic awards and recognitions
- Reference endorsement
Finalists will be notified by e-mail of the interview dates and times. After the interviews, the scholarship winners will be notified by e-mail. Scholarships must be applied to the Fall 2017, and Spring 2018 semesters only. Scholarships amounts are either $500 or $1000 and can be renewed for an Undergraduate degree only for a maximum of 4 consecutive years. Questions regarding the application or the application process can be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download here: 2017 Renewal Application
In order to receive your renewal scholarship, you must the following requirements:
- Good standing with your school.
- Current enrollment in an accredited college/university for the past two semesters.
- An Official Copy with the school seal of your transcript that is current through Fall Semester 2015.
- Proof of current enrollment through 2017 Spring Semester.
- Official copies of the transcript issued to the student are accepted.
- No Internet or Web page copies will be accepted.
- Attach your official transcript that is current through the Fall Semester of 2016 & proof of enrollment for Spring Semester of 2017.
- If your transcript or proof of enrollment will be mailed separately, please indicate as such in the comments section.
A cumulative grade point average as follows: Freshman: 2.50 or higher. Sophomore: 2.75 or higher. Junior: 3.00 or higher. Senior: 3.00 or higher. If you wish to list any additional information or need additional space please use the bottom of this form or attach additional sheet. Complete the application entirely. Completed Application (Please be sure to add permanent address (parents’ address in many cases) and permanent e-mail address. Note: A valid e-mail address is required since we communicate often through e-mail. If we do not receive the necessary documents mentioned above postmarked on or before March 23, 2017, you will forfeit your eligibility. Mail Completed Application & Required Documents to: M.A.C.E. Attn: Scholarship Committee PO Box 471752 Fort Worth, Texas 76147-1408 Questions regarding the application or the application process can be referred to email@example.com